About the Episode
The new fiscal year has started...budgets are more or less set...but just because you spent your marketing resources on a particular collection of vendors, strategies, tactics, and technology, doesn't mean you have to do the same this next year!
On this week's episode, Zach shares five questions that every higher ed marketer should ask themselves before they launch a single campaign this fall:
- Where are the keyword gaps in your competitor’s SEO strategy?
- How do we make our content more searchable?
- If a user had to complete a survey before they could “x” out of your website and describe their experience with your school in 3 adjectives, what do you hope those adjectives would be?
- If people are willing to take jobs having never stepped foot in an office or met their team physically, populations of students will feel the same way about college. What does this mean for recruitment?
- How do we win the quality lead game and stop playing the antiquated quantity lead game?