You're invited to enroll in a 4-week educational cohort on SEO for graduate marketing and student recruitment
ABOUT THE COHORT
This cohort is a crash course that teaches the basics of SEO specifically related to graduate school marketing. The workshop is designed to teach higher education marketers and graduate enrollment management professionals to be dangerous enough with SEO knowledge so they can collaborate with marcom departments and get real results, quickly.
Regardless of institutional roles, this workshop identifies the simple-yet-critical techniques that grad schools can leverage to make important optimizations to website content to increase organic search positions and achieve top positions for important keywords.
This workshop will also help explain the difference between technical vs. content SEO, and help schools determine which strategies are most advantageous based on where their school’s website pages rank today.
- Learn the most significant trends in Search Engine Optimization for graduate schools
- Know how to dramatically improve your school’s organic rankings for high-priority keywords
- Understand how to take advantage of your existing keyword opportunities
- Know where and how to update existing content rather than create new content from scratch
- Understand how to leverage both on-brand and off-brand SEO
- Find out where to focus limited resources to make the biggest impact on SEO rankings
HERE'S WHAT YOU GET
4 "live" Video Sessions
Each class will be 75 minutes long with 45-50 minutes of teaching and the 25-30 minutes of collaboration.
Worksheets and Templates
Any and all course materials referenced by the instructor will be accessible to participants.
Brought to you by
DD Agency is an enrollment marketing agency that helps the Davids of higher ed beat their Goliaths. This team of content strategists and marketing technologists is known for helping admissions and marketing teams do more with less — oh, and they're also HubSpot's #1 Higher Education Partner Agency. You can't pick your faculty, but you can pick your marketing team. Give the giant slayers a ring.
Thanks, friend. We've received your payment.
Unable to complete your payment.
Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be happy to help!